- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see Category:Burgmüller, Norbert.
- A list of works in the composer category that are not included here can be found on this page.
After Franz Schubert's death no other death could cause more sorrow than Burgmüller's. ... His talent has such brilliantly excellent qualities that only a blind man could entertain doubts about its existence.
Works with Opus Number
Works without Opus Number
- Ständchen - Allegretto in E flat major for Clarinet, Viola and Guitar (1825)
- Walzer in E flat major for Piano (1827)
- Morgenlied in E flat major (Fragment) (1834)
- Frühlingslied (1836)