- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see Category:Fürstenau, Anton Bernhard.
- A list of works in the composer category that are not included here can be found on this page.
This page is marked for cleanup because this needs to be typographically fixed, punctuation added, and ideally should be rewritten to accord with good worklist practice (a somewhat better example eg is the Wilm, or the Frank Bridge worklist. This is more a cautionary tale. Even the diacritics in such words as "amitie" are missing... who ordered THAT?).
This page is under construction.
- Concertos and concertinos
- Concerto for Flute No 1 Op. 12 Breitkopf ca 1822
- Concertino Op.17 ( Johann André)
- Concerto for Flute No 2 Op.33 in A Breitkopf
- Concerto for Flute No 3 Op. 35 Probst
- Concerto for Flute No 4 Op. 40 in E minor, accompanied by orchestra or pianoforte: Dedicated to his friend Theobald Boehm
- Concertino for two flutes Op. 41 in F major Breitkopf
- Concerto for Flute No 5 Op. 52 Spehr of Braunschweig
- Concerto for Flute No 6 Op. 58 Breitkopf
- Concertino for Flute, Op. 77 Andre, 1831
- Concerto No.8 in D major Op. 84 In the form of a singing scene for flute and Orchestra Berlin Challier
- Concertino Op. 87 for two flutes in E 1832
- Concertino for Flute, Op. 100 in B minor (No. 9 of his concertos) with orchestral accompaniment or pianoforte: Dedicated to Christian Heinemeyer 1834
- Concertino Op. 104 Souvenir de Berlin, Bote Bock Berlin
- Concertino Op. 119 Gage d'amitie
- Sinfonie Concertante of Ferdinand Fraenzl, arranged for two flutes, two violins, two violas, bass, two oboes, two horns, two Bassoons, two trumpets, and timpani