This page is marked for cleanup because entries need to be standardized to match other work lists and formatting needs to be cleaned up..
- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see Category:Marsick, Martin Pierre.
- A list of works in the composer category that are not included here can be found on this page.
- Op. 4 Rêverie in B major for violin and piano, (1879)
- Op. 6 2 Morceaux for violin and piano, (1879)
- 3. Capriccioso in A minor
- 4.Valse triomphe
- Op. 25 Fleurs des cimes for violin and piano,
- Op. 26 Valencia (au gré des flots) for violin and piano,
- Op. 26? Au pays du soleil, Poème for violin and piano
- Op. 27 Les Hespérides for violin and piano,
- Op. 32 Petite romance expressive for violin and piano, (1901)
- Op. 33 Souvenir de Naples for 2 violins, viola, cello, double bass, flute and clarinet,
- Op. 34 Eureka!, Mécanisme nouveau pour "se mettre en doigts" en quelques minutes (Eureka!, New Technical Exercises), (1905)
- La Grammaire du violon (1924)
- Op. 43 Piano Quartet for violin, viola, cello and piano
No Opus Number
- Le Puits, Lyric Drama (c.1900); libretto by Auguste Dorchain
- Airs de Ballet de Françoise de Rimini de Ambroise Thomas, 2 Transcriptions for violin and piano (1883)
- 1.Adagio et Capriccio
- 2.Pastorale, Scherzo, Habanera
- Petites fleurs musicales de l'âme for violin and piano (1901)
- Nocturne for violin and piano, (1897)