Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
London: Thomas Este, 1600.
Public Domain [tag/del]
||Madrigals to 5 and 6 parts
||Madrigals of 5. and 6. parts, apt for the Viols and voices
- Like two proud Armies, marching in the field
- When Thoralis delights to walke, the Faires doe attend hir
- What have th Gods, their consort sent from heaven - The first part
- Mee thinkes I heare, Amphinos warbling strings - The second part
- Three times a day my prayer is, to gaze my fill on Thoralis
- Mars in furie, gainst loves brightest Queene
- Thule the period of Cosmographie - The first part
- The Andelusian Merchant, that returnes - The second part
- A Sparow-hauck proud, did hold in wicked Iayle.
- Noell, adew thou Courts delight
|Composer Time Period
||Voices and/or Viols