No files submitted.
Unidentified Publisher, n.d.(ca.1854).
Public Domain [tag/del]
- Kyrie (Andante maestoso, B♭ major)
- Gloria (Adagio, E♭ major)
- Evangelium (Adagio, B♭)
- Credo (Andante, B♭)
- Offertorium (Adagio, E♭ major)
- Sanctus (Adagio, E♭ major)
- Nach der Wandlung (Adagio, B♭)
- Com[m?]union (Adagio, G minor)
- Beschluß (Allegro, B♭ major)
||Mass Ordinary + Some Traditional Insertions from the Mass Proper
|Composer Time Period
||Chorus (S6A4T6B), 4 Flutes, 2 clarinets, 2 horns, organ, Violins 1&2, violone
Mentioned in Fétis 1860 page 276 as one of 6 Messes de campagne (opp.22 &25 - possibly based on this op.22 is a set rather than one mass.) (Actually while the Fétis books came out in 1860, the article on Bauer was written in 1854 ("actuellement (1854) vivant")- so the mass op.22 was written and given an opus number - and published?- by 1854.)