Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
Autograph manuscript, 1776.
Public Domain [tag/del]
Walter Senn (1904–1981)
Neue Mozart-Ausgabe, Serie I, Werkgruppe 1,
Abteilung 1: Messen, Band 3 [NMA I/1/Abt.1/3].
Kassel: Bärenreiter-Verlag, 1980. Plate BA 4585.
This “urtext” or “scholarly” (scientific) edition was published at least 25 years ago in Germany and thus is public domain in its country of origin. Such editions are also public domain in Canada because they fail to meet the minimum ‘threshold of originality’ to qualify for copyright as an ‘adaptation’. It may not be public domain elsewhere, however. More information about this can be found here.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Public Domain - Non-PD US [tag/del]
||Missa in C
||Credomesse ; Credo Mass ; Mass No.10
||Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus
|Year/Date of Composition
||SATB Soli and Chorus, 2 Oboes, Bassoon ad lib, 2 Trumpets, Timpani, 3 Trombones ad lib, 2 Violins, Double Bass, Organ
|Masses by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Missa brevis in G major, K.49/47d ("No.1")
- Missa brevis in D minor, K.65/61a ("No.2")
- Mass in C major, K.66 ("No.3" or "Dominicus")
- Missa solemnis in C minor, K.139/47a ("No.4" or "Waisenhaus")
- Missa brevis in G major, K.140/Anh.C 1.12 ("No.5", spurious)
- Missa brevis in F major, K.192/186f ("No.6")
- Mass in C major, K.167 ("No.7")
- Missa brevis in D major, K.194/186h ("No.8")
- Missa brevis in C major, K.220/196b ("No.9" or "Spatzenmesse")