||14 Sections plus supplementary exercises:
- Usage of the various clefs
- Tuning the Cello
- Holding the Cello
- Holding the Bow
- Using the Fingers
- Different Bow Strokes (Arpeggios on 3 strings, and 4 strings, Staccato)
- All scales (major, minor, chromatic) using the thumb.
- Double stops (Thirds, Fourths, Fifths, Sixths, Sevenths, and Octaves)
- Trills (Appoggiatura, Gruppetto, Mordents) Position change
- Accompanying Recitatives
- 63 Lessons and Scales in every key major and minor for 2 Cellos
- Studies using the thumb (8 un-numbered for 2 Cellos)
- Exercises using the thumb.
- Study using 4th finger in thumb position.