IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
Opéras célebres (Klosé, Hyacinthe Eléonore)
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
||Opéras célebres pour clarinette
||Klosé, Hyacinthe Eléonore
||24 pieces in 4 series
- Based on Il barbiere di Siviglia by Rossini
- La gazza ladra by Gioacchino Rossini
- Mosè in Egitto by Gioacchino Rossini
- Based on Norma by Bellini
- Based on I puritani by Bellini
- Based on La sonnambula by Bellini
- Based on Anna Bolena by Donizetti
- Based on Der Freischütz by Weber
- Le nozze di Figaro, K.492 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Based on Parisina by Donizetti
- Based on La straniera by Bellini
- Based on Il pirata by Bellini
- Die Zauberflöte, K.620 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Based on Oberon by Weber
- Jean de Paris by François Adrien Boieldieu
- Semiramide by Gioacchino Rossini
- Based on L'elisir d'amore by Donizetti
- Don Giovanni, K.527 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Il crociato in Egitto by Giacomo Meyerbeer
- Mina by Ambroise Thomas
- Le calife de Bagdad by François Adrien Boieldieu
- Based on I Capuleti e i Montecchi by Bellini (listed as Romeo et Juliette)
- Otello by Gioacchino Rossini
- Richard Cœur-de-Lion by André Ernest Modeste Grétry
||1876? – Paris: Alphonse Leduc
||Publication noted in the Bibliographie de la France , 2d Series, Vol.20, No.26, 24 June 1876, p.357, reg. nos.2164 and 2165 (series 3 and 4).
- Date probably 1870s (French national library catalog), though WorldCat gives at least one of these (Bellini's Norma) a date of "ca 1868".
- Work list see cover (thumbnail)