Arrangements and Transcriptions
For Organ solo (Smith)
- Performance by John Hutchinson (organ), North Georgia Symphony Orchestra, Andy David (director)
- I. Allegro moderato - Andante
- III. Allegro moderato, molto risoluto
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
- Allegro moderato - Andante
- Allegretto, ma ben marcato
- Allegro moderato, molto risoluto
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1901 Munich to 1902 Paris
||1902-12-26, Boston Symphony, Wilhelm Gericke, conducting, composer, soloist
||George Robertson Sinclair
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||*Notes to Premiere Performance by the Boston Symphony Orchestra by Philip Hale
The Allegro moderato and Andante are considered separate movements in the program notes to the premiere performance (which makes some sense from the sound; the Allegro moderato has come to a stop in E♭ major, the Andante seems a self-contained movement in B.)