Polskie Wydawnictwo Muzyczne
In 1928, a group of Polish musicologists, composers and musicicans founded Towarzystwo Wydawnicze Muzyki Polskiej (TWMP; Polish Music Publishing Society) in Warsaw. Prominent members included Adolf Chybiński, Teodor Zalewski, Tadeusz Ochlewski and Kazimierz Sikorski. By 1934, the firm launched a periodical - Muzyka polska. In April 1945 the assets were transferred to Polskie Wydawnictwo Muzyczne (PWM), based in Kraków, which had been organized earlier by Tadeusz Ochlewski. PWM was the only music publisher operating in Poland for many years after the establishment of the communist regime and was noteworthy for its publication of music from the avant-garde school which arose there in the 1960s. It is also well-known for its critical editions of Polish composers such as Chopin, Moniuszko, Wieniawski and Szymanowski.
|PWM 237||Chopin||Oeuvres Complètes - Vol.3: Ballades pour piano||1949|
|PWM 1614||Paderewski||Introduction and Toccata, Op.6||1954|
|PWM 5230||Boëlmann||Suite Gothique, Op.25||1977|
|PWM 6489||Szymanowski||Valse Romantique||1967|
|PWM 7432||Wieniawski||Reverie for Viola and Piano||1973|