No files submitted.
||London: L. Lavenu, n.d.(1811?).
||1811 is date of original publication- this is an issue from a later publisher and might be from the 1840s??
||Recueil d'airs connus variés
||Dussek, Jan Ladislav
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||Op.71 ; C.235–237, 244–246
- No.1 in B♭ major ("Air de troubadouf") (C.235)
- No.2 in F major ("Air de Mr. Dottor") (C.236)
- No.3 in C major ("Amusez-vous, belles") (C.237)
- No.4 in G major ("Il étoit un petit homme") (C.244)
- No.5 in C minor ("Air Vive Henri IV") (C.245)
- No.6 in B♭ major ("Marche pour Tamerlan") (C.246)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1810 (Nos.1–3) ; 1811 (Nos.4–6)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
Calkin & Budd still list No.5 on sale in their catalogue as late as 1844 (publisher's name not mentioned?)
No.6 based on a march from the opera Tamerlan by Peter von Winter premiered September 14, 1802 (see Selected piano works, edited by Craw, volume 1, page x.)