No files submitted.
Berlin-Lichterfelde: Robert Lienau, 1939. Plate S. 10845.
Public Domain [tag/del]
- Commodo. (Langsame Halbe) recht langsam anfangen, jedoch allmählig etwas beschleunigen! - Più mosso - Pesante - Wiegend (Quasi walzer) (D major - Molto largo - Più mosso - Moderato - (pause) - Andante (A♭ major) - Adagio - Tranquillo molto (ending in A♭ major)
- Allegro marciale (F major) - Andantino - Moderato assai
|Year/Date of Composition
||1938-5-22, Düsseldorf, Reichsmusiktagen
||Most likely public domain in USA.|
In the USA this work is most likely in the public domain because it was published without a compliant copyright notice, no renewal was found after a thorough search of the Catalog of Copyright Entries, or it was either ineligible for "restoration" under GATT/TRIPs and/or no record of an NIE filing was found in the online records of the US Copyright Office.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP assumes no legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
|Composer Time Period
||Early 20th century
- 3 flutes (3rd also piccolo), 2 oboes, English horn, 2 clarinets,
- bass clarinet, 2 bassoons, contrabassoon
- 4 horns, 3 trumpets, 3 trombones, tuba
timpani, drums, cymbals, glockenspiel, tambourine, triangle
||Preface by Christoph Schlüren, 2014
The date 1939 in Juon.org Orchestral Work Catalog (German) refers specifically to publication date, not composition date. Indeed, premiered 1938 it seems - "1938, Great success with the first performance of 'Rhapsodische Sinfonie' op. 95 at the 'Reichsmusiktagen Düsseldorf'." (Paul Juon, ein "russischer Brahms", Lebensdaten.)
instrumentation from Fleisher collection score U-740 catalog listing. The German National Library listing (see WorldCat) has a slightly more specific instrumentation.