IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
Songs from Shakespeare (Bridge, Frederick)
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
||Songs from Shakespeare
||The earliest known settings
- Morley: O mistress mine (from Consort Lessons)
- Byrd: O mistress mine (from The Fitzwilliam Virginal Book)
- Morley: It was a lover and his lass
- O willo, willo, willo (Traditional)
- Johnson: Where the bee sucks
- Johnson: Full fathom five
- Wilson: Take, o take those lips away
- Humfrey: Where the bee sucks
- Humfrey: A poor soul sat sighing
- Banister: Full fathom five
- Banister: Come unto these yellow sands
||William Shakespeare (1564-1616)
- Bridge, Frederick/Editor
- Sibley Mirroring Project
- Pages with scores
- Bridge, Frederick/Collections
- For voice, piano
- For voices with keyboard
- Scores featuring the voice
- Scores featuring the piano
- English language
- Shakespeare, William/Librettist
- Morley, Thomas/Collections
- Byrd, William/Collections
- Johnson, Robert/Collections
- Wilson, John/Collections
- Humfrey, Pelham/Collections
- Banister, John/Collections