||Bériot, Charles-Auguste de
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
- 6 Duettinos on La gazza ladra
- Freischütz. 6 Duettinos
- Anna Bolena, 5 Duettinos
- Don Juan, 6 Duos
- L’Elisire d’Amore, 6 Duos
- Norma, 6 Duos brillantes
- Beatrice di Tenda, 3 Duos
- Sémiramide, 6 Duos
- Les Puritains, 6 Duos
- La Sonnambula, 6 Duos
- L’Opéra sans Paroles, 3 Duos originales
- Oberon, 5 Duos
- 3 Duos on Otello
- Roméo et Straniera, 2 grandes Duos
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
Nos 10 to 12 were composed by Beriot in collaboration with his son, Charles-Wilfrid Bériot (1833-1914).
The series was issued in three versions:
- Duos vn pf, fl pf, vc pf
- Trios vn vc pf, fl vc pf
- Quartets 2v vc pf, fl v vc pf
However, the only piano score was the violin-piano version.
Cello parts were arranged by Prosper Seligman (1817-1882).