||String Quartet on the Theme 'B-la-F'
||Quatuor sur le nom B-la-f
- 1. Sostenuto assai. Allegro
- Composed by Nikolay Rimsky-Korsakov (1844–1908)
- 2. Scherzo. Vivace
- Composed by Anatoly Lyadov (1855–1914)
- 3. Serenata alla spagnola. Allegretto
- Composed by Aleksandr Borodin (1833–1887)
- 4. Finale. Allegro
- Composed by Aleksandr Glazunov (1865–1936)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1887 – Leipzig: M.P. Belaieff, 1895 (corrected) |
- Full score and parts. Plate 49.
arr. piano 4 hands. Plate 59.
Full score (corrected). Plate 1062.
Parts (corrected). Plate 1063.
||Mitrofan Belyayev (Belaieff)
||2 violins, viola, cello
||This quartet was a collaborative work, with Nikolay Rimsky-Korsakov, Anatoly Lyadov, Aleksandr Borodin and Aleksandr Glazunov composing one movement each (which they also arranged themselves for piano 4 hands).