No files submitted.
||Paris: Venier, n.d.
||A rare work in the uploader's library, bound with a majority of works by Boccherini, and a few others by Haydn, Cannabich, Toeschi, and Karl Stamitz. On account of the tediousness of scanning the whole set, the uploader will limit himself first to possibly the most interesting item, this one. Scanned with a camscanner as a test replacement for the flatbed, not so practical for thick volumes. Stains summarily removed with IrfanView.
||Sestetti per tre violini, viola et due violoncelli obligatti
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||6 sextets. In
- D major (All[egr]o con maestà - 1 movement)
- A major (Allegretto - Larghetto ma non tanto - Minuetto con variacioni)
- E♭ major (Larghetto - All[egr]o non molto - Allegretto grazioso)
- C major (All[egr]o moderato - Larghetto - All[egr]o assai)
- G major (And[anti]no Grazioso - All[egr]o con Spirito (G minor) - Tempo di Minuetto)
- C minor (All[egr]o moder[a]to - Andantino - All[egr]o assai)
||S.A.R. il Prencipe d'Asturia
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||3 Violins, Viola, 2 Cellos one of which can be replaced by the Viola or the Bassoon.
A copy of the ms. of no.1 in D major held at the University of Michigan.