Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
First edition (reprint)
London: A. Constable, 1908.
Portland: Longwood Press, 1976.
Public Domain [tag/del]
Original images: 600dpi, black and white tif files approx. 3050 by 4900 pixels.
Editing: de-skewed and set uniform margins. PDF has been ocr'ed.
||Studies and Memories
||Stanford, Charles Villiers
- The Case for National Opera
- The Development of Orchestras in England
- The Wagner Bubble
- Music in Elementary Schools
- Music in Cathedral and Church Choirs
- Some Aspects of Musical Criticism in England
- The Ethics of Music Publishing in England
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- Ernst Frank
- A Few Memories of Johannes Brahms
- Joseph Robinson
- Hubert Parry's Judith
- Sullivan's Golden Legend
- Verdi's Falstaff Part I
- Verdi's Falstaff Part II
- The Music of the Nineteenth Century
||1908 – London: A. Constable