This work may not be in the public domain in the US (due to first publication with the required notice after 1922) in the EU and those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, it is public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and in other countries (China, Japan, S. Korea) where the copyright term is life+50 years.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Moscow: Muzgiz, 1935. Plate 14177a.
Public Domain - Non-PD US, Non-PD EU [tag/del]
- I. Lento. Allegro agitato
- II. Andante. Adagio, ma non troppo
- III. Precipitato. Allegro
|Year/Date of Composition
- Konstantin Solomonovich Saradshev (conductor)
|Additional Copyright Info
||This work is under copyright in the USA due to "restoration"|
under the GATT/TRIPS amendment (Section 104). NIE-V8001P652
||Early 20th century
||Piccolo, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, English horn, 2 clarinets, bass clarinet, 2 bassoons, 4 horns, 3 trumpets, 3 trombones, tuba, timpani, percussion, strings
- The conductor at the premiere, Konstantin S. Saradžev, lived 1877 to 1954 and was the dedicatee of Gliere's opus 2 first string quartet, of Myaskovsky's 10th symphony, and of Gliere's 1934 Symphonic Fragment (whose premiere Saradzev/Saradshev conducted.)
Instrumentation from card catalog entry at Fleisher Collection, Free Library of Philadelphia.