This work is likely not in the public domain in the US (due to first publication with the required notice after 1922, plus renewal or "restoration" under the GATT/TRIPS amendments), nor in the EU and those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, it is public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and in other countries (China, Japan, S. Korea) where the copyright term is life+50 years.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
: myaskovsky symphony no 11
||Moscow: Muzgiz, 1935. Plate 14177a.
||PDF split of Emiles Mern's "Complete Parts" file (#255078) by Sallen112.
Arrangements and Transcriptions
For Piano 4 hands
||Moscow: Muzgiz, 1938. Plate M. 14475 Г.
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
- I. Lento. Allegro agitato
- II. Andante. Adagio, ma non troppo
- III. Precipitato. Allegro
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
- Konstantin Solomonovich Saradshev (conductor)
||This work is claimed to be under copyright in the USA due to|
"restoration" via the GATT/TRIPS amendment (Section 104). NIE-V8001P652
||Maksimilian Steinberg (1883-1946)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century
||Early 20th century
- piccolo, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, English horn, 2 clarinets (B♭),
- bass clarinet (B♭), 2 bassoons
- 4 horns (F), 3 trumpets (B♭), 3 trombones, tuba
timpani, cymbals, bass drum, triangle, tam-tam, strings
- The conductor at the premiere, Konstantin S. Saradžev, lived 1877 to 1954 and was the dedicatee of Gliere's opus 2 first string quartet, of Myaskovsky's 10th symphony, and of Gliere's 1934 Symphonic Fragment (whose premiere Saradzev/Saradshev conducted.)
Instrumentation from card catalog entry at Fleisher Collection, Free Library of Philadelphia.
|Symphonies by Nikolay Myaskovsky
- Symphony No.1 in C minor, Op.3 (1908, rev.1921)
- Symphony No.2 in C♯ minor, Op.11 (1910-11)
- Symphony No.3 in A minor, Op.15 (1914)
- Symphony No.4 in E minor, Op.17 (1917-18)
- Symphony No.5 in D major, Op.18 (1918-19)
- Symphony No.6 in E♭ minor, Op.23 (1921-23)
- Symphony No.7 in B minor, Op.24 (1922)
- Symphony No.8 in A major, Op.26 (1924-25)
- Symphony No.9 in E minor, Op.28 (1926-27)
- Symphony No.10 in F minor, Op.30 (1926-27)
- Symphony No.11 in B♭ minor, Op.34 (1931-32)
- Symphony No.12 in G minor "October", Op.35 (1931-32)
- Symphony No.13 in B♭ minor, Op.36 (1933)
- Symphony No.14 in C major, Op.37 (1933)
- Symphony No.15 in D minor, Op.38 (1933-34)
- Symphony No.16 in F major, Op.39 (1933-34)
- Symphony No.17 in G♯ minor, Op.51 (1936-37)
- Symphony No.18 in C major, Op.42 (1937)
- Symphony No.19 in E♭ minor, Op.46 (1938-39)
- Symphony No.20 in E major, Op.50 (1940)
- Symphony No.21 in F♯ minor, Op.51 (1940)
- Symphony No.22 in B minor "Ballade", Op.54 (1941)
- Symphony No.23 in A minor, Op.56 (1941)
- Symphony No.24 in F minor, Op.63 (1943)
- Symphony No.25 in D♭ major, Op.69 (1945-46, rev.1949)
- Symphony No.26 in C major "On Russian Themes", Op.79 (1948)
- Symphony No.27 in C minor, Op.85 (1949)