This work is likely not in the public domain in the US (due to first publication with the required notice after 1922, plus renewal or "restoration" under the GATT/TRIPS amendments), nor in the EU and those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, it is public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and in other countries (China, Japan, S. Korea) where the copyright term is life+50 years.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
No files submitted.
Izbrannye sochinenii͡a, vol.4.
Moscow: Muzgiz, 1953. Plate M. 23517 Г.
Public Domain - Non-PD US, Non-PD EU [tag/del]
Published in a volume with Symphony No.21, prefatory notes in Russian. Score occasionally contains slight skew or scanning artifacts. Edited(? perhaps just the notes were written by) by Aleksandr Lokshin (1920–1987), see WorldCat.
- I. Allegro risoluto, C major, 253 bars
- II. Lento ma non troppo, A minor, 208 bars
- III. Allegro giocoso, C major, 286 bars
|Year/Date of Composition
||1937-10-01 in Moscow
||This work is under claimed to be under copyright in the USA due to|
"restoration" via the GATT/TRIPS amendment (Section 104). NIE-V8001P652
||for the 20th anniversary of the October Revolution
||Early 20th century
- piccolo, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, 2 clarinets (B♭), 2 bassoons
4 horns (F), 3 trumpets (B♭), 3 trombones, tuba
timpani, triangle, tambourine, cymbals, bass drum, strings
Wikipedia article (German)
1940 date from from digitized card catalog entry D.136., Biblioteca Centrală Universitară "Lucian Blaga", Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
|Symphonies by Nikolay Myaskovsky
- Symphony No.1 in C minor, Op.3 (1908, rev.1921)
- Symphony No.2 in C♯ minor, Op.11 (1910-11)
- Symphony No.3 in A minor, Op.15 (1914)
- Symphony No.4 in E minor, Op.17 (1917-18)
- Symphony No.5 in D major, Op.18 (1918-19)
- Symphony No.6 in E♭ minor, Op.23 (1921-23)
- Symphony No.7 in B minor, Op.24 (1922)
- Symphony No.8 in A major, Op.26 (1924-25)
- Symphony No.9 in E minor, Op.28 (1926-27)
- Symphony No.10 in F minor, Op.30 (1926-27)
- Symphony No.11 in B♭ minor, Op.34 (1931-32)
- Symphony No.12 in G minor "October", Op.35 (1931-32)
- Symphony No.13 in B♭ minor, Op.36 (1933)
- Symphony No.14 in C major, Op.37 (1933)
- Symphony No.15 in D minor, Op.38 (1933-34)
- Symphony No.16 in F major, Op.39 (1933-34)
- Symphony No.17 in G♯ minor, Op.51 (1936-37)
- Symphony No.18 in C major, Op.42 (1937)
- Symphony No.19 in E♭ minor, Op.46 (1938-39)
- Symphony No.20 in E major, Op.50 (1940)
- Symphony No.21 in F♯ minor, Op.51 (1940)
- Symphony No.22 in B minor "Ballade", Op.54 (1941)
- Symphony No.23 in A minor, Op.56 (1941)
- Symphony No.24 in F minor, Op.63 (1943)
- Symphony No.25 in D♭ major, Op.69 (1945-46, rev.1949)
- Symphony No.26 in C major "On Russian Themes", Op.79 (1948)
- Symphony No.27 in C minor, Op.85 (1949)