No files submitted.
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
- Come (Comè?) Passacaglia (Moderato)
- Scherzo. (Presto) (D minor)
- Romanze. (Adagio)
- Finale. (Allegro con fuoco)
||1903 – Berlin: Schlesinger
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
- piccolo, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, English horn,
- 2 clarinets (A), 2 bassoons, contrabassoon
- 4 horns (F), 2 trumpets (B♭), 3 trombones, tuba
timpani, harp, strings
The warning on the preface mentions the need to have chorus voiceparts (and all other parts, score, etc.) before permission to perform will be granted. While this may be a boilerplate notice, it is odd since it is not clear that this is a vocal work...