This work likely not be in the public domain in the US (due to first publication with the required notice after 1922, plus renewal or "restoration" under the GATT/TRIPS amendments) in the EU and those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, it is public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and in other countries (China, Japan, S. Korea) where the copyright term is life+50 years.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||1, roughly divisible into 4 sections:
- Introduction (Lento) and 3 sections (Allegro non troppo alternating with
Andante e molto espressivo - Andante con duolo - Allegro energico, ma non troppo vivo)
|Year/Date of Composition
||1942-01-12 in Tblisi
- Abram L. Stasevich (conductor)
||This work is under copyright in the USA due to "restoration"|
under the GATT/TRIPS amendment (Section 104). NIE-V8001P260
||Early 20th century
- piccolo, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, English horn,
- 2 clarinets (A), bass clarinet (B♭), 2 bassoons, contrabassoon
- 4 horns (F), 3 trumpets (B♭), 3 trombones, tuba
timpani, snare drum, cymbals, bass drum, strings
All Music Guide