||Symphony No.22 in E-flat major
||The Philosopher ; Sinfonia No.22
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Original version (1764)
- Adagio (E-flat major, 68 bars)
- Presto (E-flat major, 98 bars)
- Minuet & Trio (E-flat major, 52 bars)
- Finale. Presto (E-flat major, 119 bars)
- Second version (1773) Most likely spurious
- Presto (E-flat major, 98 bars) - (same as 1764:II)
- Andante grazioso (A-flat major, 5 bars) - (most likely not by Haydn)
- Finale. Presto (E-flat major, 119 bars) - (same as 1764:IV)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Average DurationAvg. Duration
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||2 English horns, [bassoon], 2 horns, strings, continuo (harpsichord)|
1773 rev. 2 flutes, [bassoon], 2 horns, strings, continuo (harpsichord)