Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
Since this work was first published after 1922 with the prescribed copyright notice, it is unlikely that this work is public domain in the USA. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), the EU, and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years or less.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Paris: Durand, 1931. Plate D. & F. 12,042.
Public Domain - Non-PD US [tag/del]
||Symphonie en la
||Symphony in A (major)
- Andante. Espressivo assai
- Allegro con brio
|Year/Date of Composition
||1931 March 8, Paris, conducted by Pierre Monteux
||Early 20th century
- 3 flutes (3rd also piccolo), 2 oboes, English horn,
- 3 clarinets (3rd also bass clarinet), 2 bassoons, contrabassoon
- 4 horns, 3 trumpets, 3 trombones, tuba
||MPH preface (M.J. Sunny Zank, Professor of Music, Ohio Northern University, 2012)
- Given its US premiere Oct.22 1931 by the Chicago Symphony cond. by Frederick Stock.