This page is a duplicate; a similar page exists for the same work. This page should be deleted and its contents transfered to the appropriate page. Gacl 18:28, 10 April 2009 (EDT)
- Actually, the other page was the duplicate, though we've now corrected the title to its original French form. It's also a little confusing about which version actually came first. The title page of the Lemoine score here indicates that the piano version is a transcription of the orchestral, while my older edition of Grove lists the piano as first (1872), followed by the orchestral version (1879). Carolus 22:13, 10 April 2009 (EDT)
Leipzig: C.F. Peters, n.d.(?)
Luck's Music Library
- Rehearsal letters have been added [A]..[H],[J]
- Viola part:
- rehearsal [F]+1 - second note is p.
- Ophicleide, Percussion and Bass parts:
- scan ver.hrs1.1 - rehearsal letters were added. (September 2010)
Orchestra Full Score
scan version 1.1 has a minor change to page scaling.
--Homerdundas 02:09, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
- ff bei der Wiederholung
- ff on the repeat