Talk:Partita in A minor, BWV 1013 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
I have a good recording of this piece in G minor, not A minor, played by Marc Hantaï. Is that because it works better on the instrument?
There are a number of errors in the Allemande in the version posted on this site:
- Bar 14 - there should be no F natural sign beat 3
- Bar 17 - Beat 4, note 2 is F natural
- Bar 18 - Beat 3, note 4 is C
- Bar 25 - Beat 2, note 1 is E
- Bar 25 - Beat 4, note 1 is C sharp
- Bar 27 - Beat 4, both Ds are Cs
- Bar 43 - Beat 2, notes 3 and 4 are D and B
- The Hantaï recording is on baroque flute, which is tuned lower than a modern flute. He's playing in A minor, but it sounds lower by our modern tuning. --Jlebar 20:20, 25 April 2010 (UTC)
There are some mistakes, indeed, some note are impossible to play with a flute, and the sheet on this website is not the same as the real sheet (i have it).
If someone can correct that.
--Dangvucau 07:10, 13 August 2008 (EDT)
Errore (wrong note) Corrente.
Lo spartito riscritto da Michele Giulianini presenta un errore nella seconda parte della Corrente, battuta 11 (anche se non ci sono segnati numeri) l'ultima quartina Si Re Do Re, il Do è all'ottava acuta, in tal modo la melodia acuta procede per grado, La Si Do Si, per imitazione delle due battute precedenti.