Talk:Piano Quartet, Op.11 (Fibich, Zdeněk)
Is it me, or are the 2-up pages completely out of order?
Would the submitter please consider uploading again in proper sequence?
- The pages are set up in imposition order for two-up, two-sided printing. Carolus 00:17, 19 October 2010 (UTC) (IMSLP Admin)
Well, yes, BUT. To print properly, one has to do the following: 1. Extract Acrobat pages 1-12 and print them first odd front-face pages (Acrobat 1/3/5/7/9/11) and then even back-face pages (Acrobat 12/10/8/6/4/2). This covers the pianoforte part pages 1-24/
2. Extract Acrobat pages 13-26 and print them first odd front-face pages (Acrobat 1/3/5/...) and then even pages. This covers the pianoforte part pages 25-52.
3. Extract Acrobat pages 27-38 and print them odd then even. This covers the three string parts in 2-page pairs.
4. Ignore Acrobat page 39, since it's just a repeat of the pianoforte cover page 1.
5. Extract and print Acrobat page 40 if you want a cover page for each string part.
So, yes, I guess you (Carolus) could say it's "set up", but anyone wanting to print it (let alone read it) needs to follow these very complicated instructions.
Unless, as I said, maybe it's me?
In any event, thanks for making this music available.