IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
The Columbian Repository of Sacred Harmony (Holyoke, Samuel)
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
Exeter, NH: Henry Ranlet, n.d.(ca.1803)
Public Domain [tag/del]
||The Columbian Repository of Sacred Harmony
||The Columbian Repository of Sacred Harmony. Selected from European and American Authors, with many new tunes not before published. Including the whole of Dr. Watts' Psalms and Hymns, to each of which a Tune is adapted, and some additional Tunes suited to the particular Metres in Tate and Brady's, and Dr. Belknap's Collection of Psalms and Hymns. With an Introduction of Practical Principles. The whole designed for the use of Schools, Musical Societies, and Worshipping Assemblies.
||1802 (copyright date)
||The Members of the Essex Musical Association.
- Scores from the Internet Archive
- Pages with scores
- Holyoke, Samuel/Collections
- Religious works
- Sacred hymns
- Sacred songs
- For 3 voices
- For unaccompanied voices
- Scores featuring the voice
- For 4 voices
- For mixed chorus
- Scores featuring mixed chorus
- For unaccompanied chorus
- English language
- Hymnals and Psalters
- Callcott, John Wall/Collections
- Billings, William/Collections
- Kimball, Jacob/Collections
- Knapp, William/Collections
- Tans'ur, William/Collections
- Milgrove, Benjamin/Collections
- Madan, Martin/Collections
- Lockhart, Charles/Collections
- Stephenson, Joseph/Collections
- Arnold, Samuel/Collections
- Holden, Oliver/Collections