||20 pieces, as 6 sets plus 3 songs:
- Set 1, Spring I:
- 1. Wunderly, Away with Care and Sorrow, A Song for Spring
- 2. Vogler, Juvenile Dance
- 3. A. André, 1st Spring Rondo in G major. Adapted by A. André, Jr.
- 4. The Farmer's Children's Waltz. Partly composed and adapted by A. André, Jr.
- Set 2, Spring II
- 5. The Brother's and Sister's Cotillion. Adapted by A. André, Jr.
- 6. German Spring Polka. Adapted by A. André, Jr.
- 7. A. André, Juvenile Spring Rondo in C major
- 8. German Youth Waltz in G major. Adapted by A. André, Jr.
- Set 3, Summer I
- 9. Wittaseck, Meadow Rondo. A new adaptation in two parts by A. André, Jr.
- Set 4, Summer II
- 10. A. André, Jr., Juvenile Dream-Waltz in two parts
- Set 5, Autumn
- 11. A. André, Jr., Young Hunters' Grove Waltz
- 12. Pleyel, Midnight Serenade. Adapted as a Serenade by A. André, Jr.
- 13. A. André, The favorite Offenbach Carnival Waltz. A new adaptation by A. André, Jr.
- Set 6, Winter
- 14. Cincinnati Sleighride, Rondo or Galopade. Adapted by A. André, Jr.
- 15. Hummel, Winter Ball Waltz
- 16. The favorite Hartford (Ct) Schottische. Adapted for the Piano by A. André, Jr.
- 17. C. M. von Weber, New Year Galop
- 18. T. Kreipl, The May Breezes. German text by Klesheim; English translation by S. André, London; Arranged from the original score by A. André, Jr.
- 19. The Farewell to Home, or the Switzer's Farewell, a national Tyrolian song. Arranged from a correct German edition by A. André, Jr.
- 20. F. Abt, Agatha (When the Swallows Homewards Fly). A song from the Book of Love by C. Herlossohn. Arranged and translated from the original score (published in Germany) by A. André, Jr.