Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
Arrangements and Transcriptions
For Piano Solo (Unknown)
||The Little Duchess
||De Koven, Reginald
||10 at least:
- Those Great Big Eyes (music by Le Brunn)
- Flirtation Song
- Take Me Out and Float Me
- Menagerie Song
- Sadie (music by Le Brunn, words by J. P. Harrington)
- They Tell Me of You
- Make Allowances for Love (duet)
- In Society
- What are the Wild Wave Saying?
- Bathing Song
||1901, October 14. Casino Theater, New York
||Harry Bache Smith (1860-1936), John P. Harrington (1865–1939) and the composer
||voices and theater orchestra?
||additional music for this score provided by Ellen Wright(?) (poss. ?–1904??), A. Baldwin Sloane (1873?–1925), J. Rosamond Johnson (1873?–1954) and George Le Brunn (1863–1905). (IBDB)
- Section listing from Reginald de Koven collection listing at Brandeis, box 10, folder 209.
- According to a WorldCat entry, a manuscript copy of the full score is at UC Berkeley. There obviously will be solo voices involved, and probably an orchestra that involves winds/brass/percussion, but there is no way of knowing whether there is a chorus unless the UC Berkeley score can be examined. Accordingly, the instrumentation is tagged as undetermined.