Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
This work is likely not in the public domain in the US (due to first publication with the required notice after 1922, plus renewal or "restoration" under the GATT/TRIPS amendments), nor in the EU and those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, it is public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and in other countries (China, Japan, S. Korea) where the copyright term is life+50 years.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
No files submitted.
Garritan Personal Orchestra
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 - Non-PD US, Non-PD EU [tag/del]
New York: Southern Music Publishing Co., 1953. Plate 246-5.
Public Domain - Non-PD US, Non-PD EU [tag/del]
||The Unanswered Question
|Year/Date of Composition
||Early 20th century
||2 Flutes, Flute or Oboe, Flute or Clarinet, Trumpet or English Horn or Oboe or Clarinet, Strings
- Scores with links to Amazon
- Pages with scores
- Ives, Charles
- Early 20th century
- For 4 flutes, trumpet, 2 violins, viola, cello, double bass
- Scores featuring the flute
- Scores featuring the trumpet
- Scores featuring the violin
- Scores featuring the viola
- Scores featuring the cello
- Scores featuring the double bass
- For 10 players
- For 2 flutes, oboe, English horn, clarinet, 2 violins, viola, cello, double bass
- Scores featuring the oboe
- Scores featuring the English horn
- Scores featuring the clarinet