||Dieser Benutzer spricht Deutsch.
- Hello, My name is Mitchell. You've stumbled upon my talk page, if you are reading this.
I'll give you a brief summary of who I am.
- I am currently 19 years old, and have a passion for music, medicine, and technology. I am mildly Autistic, but most people don't notice it until I mention it. I have an I.Q. of 194, which I have been told it above normal.
- I spent my high school and junior high career as the principal clarinetist for the Flint Youth Symphony Orchestra. We toured all over the world and performed in many places, such as Ireland, England, France, Germany, Spain, and Austria.
- I am often referred to as a prodigy of sorts on my instrument. I received multiple college scholarship offers when I was nearing the end of my Senior year in high school. Juilliard School, Oberlin Conservatory, and many other institutes offered a full tuition paid scholarship for a four year bachelors degree in performance. Alas, I ended up taking the scholarship offered to me by Oakland University in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Not only was is only a 30 minute commute, I knew the professor. Long story short, I hated the place. After my first year, I dropped out and enrolled in a local community college to study information technology and computer programming. I currently am one class away from finishing two Associates Degrees. One degree in Computer Programming, and the other in Web Design and Technologies.
- I also have a few other passions. I have been a licensed EMT-P (Paramedic) for a few months, and have been certified in a multitude of different Aquatic, Medical, and Emergency skills through the American Red Cross as an practitioner for the past 5 years. I have been a certified instructor in these skills as well for the past year and a half.