Hi! Thanks for the nice submissions :) --Feldmahler 12:23, 26 March 2007 (EDT)
Thanks a lot! Great job-- Snailey (_@/) Talk to Me Email me 04:21, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
- Really nice scan!! Carolus 04:50, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks! My pleasure! I hope to be contributing a lot more now that I have a working scanner, and access to the Detroit Public Library... hehe Andrewt 05:32, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
- Indeed, very nice and rare :) Can we expect more Baroque music or will you focus on more modern stuff? --BoccaccioTalk Email 21:00, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
- Both! My own collection is mostly baroque, and the stuff I'm getting from the library is mostly romantic. Tonight I'm going to do Dollé's Pièces de viole; others coming up include early printings of the Corelli violin sonatas, all the other manuscripts of the Bach cello suites, books I and III of Masse's cello sonatas, and Christopher Simpson's The Division Violist. I don't quite remember what's all in the big library bag, as I left it at work, but I think there's some pretty rare stuff. Andrewt 03:00, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
Excellent. Thanks!-- Snailey (_@/) Talk to Me Email me 03:14, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
- Great scan of the Vivaldi 6 Cello Sonatas!! Thank you so much. Generoso 15:27, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
- You're welcome! I only hope to give back a little to what you have given all of us! Andrewt 15:48, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
...can now be done by putting "|Reprint=" under the publisher field. Regards-- Snailey (_@/) Talk to Me Email me 14:17, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
- OK, I'll do that from now on. Andrewt 14:40, 5 August 2010 (UTC)
Belatedly- thank you, happy I was able to :) Eric 17:46, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the suggestion.-- Snailey (_@/) Talk to Me Email me 16:11, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
Hey Andrew, since you like classical symphony transcriptions here is another work I just finished and uploaded. Mozart's first symphony! http://imslp.org/wiki/Symphony_No.1_in_E-flat_major,_K.16_(Mozart,_Wolfgang_Amadeus) Alex 23:04, 1 April 2011 (UTC)
- Now you can find a Vivaldi concerto and Sammartini symphony on my page! Alex 01:59, 30 April 2011 (UTC)
- Just got the message! Sweet! I'll have to try them out soon. Keep it up! Andrewt 04:28, 9 May 2011 (UTC)
Re: Reger recording
Hi Andrewt, many thanks! I am very happy! --Ralph Theo Misch 08:15, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
Dear Andrewt, I'm pleased that you take pleasure in those pieces! Yes, I'm planning to make recordings of the entire collection. Yesterday, I also recorded no.2, but was not satisfied with the result - will make another one.
On which kind of instrument you will play those pieces (harmonium, piano or organ)?
Thanks for your hint (Flac). I've already installed that program and will experimenting with it (that format isn't allowed at IMSLP, but I could put those files into an Ogg container). Best regards --Ralph Theo Misch 23:07, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
- Go ahead - a good electronic instrument is better than a bad organ or harmonium! I've just listened to a nice improvisation by a friend of mine on a fantastic electronic organ (Eminent).
BTW: FLAC doesn't work at my computer. It seems to start encoding but I can't find any result afterwards. --Ralph Theo Misch 23:39, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
Hi Andrew - had a go at the second quartet which I think is equally good. All the best Matesic 12:34, 13 September 2011 (UTC)