this upload of yours has not yet been officially added to IMSLP. You need to:
1) Go to the page for Bach (assuming this is by J.S.?)
2) If the work this piece belongs to is not already there (chances are it probably will be) then click the link there to Add a piece to this composer page
2a) Give the piece a title and fill in any other info you know (the name of the composer will be supplied automatically)
3) Once you've done that, go to the work page and click on the link to Add a file to this page
4) On the next page, select the link where it says Use this form for files already uploaded
5) On that page, the filename you uploaded was Bach.pdf. (Could you possibly have chosen a less ambiguous name? We already have lots of pieces by multiple members of the Bach family.) Please fill in the other info and click Submit!.
Dear Cfeancient, Please also check to make sure that the file you uploaded is not an exact duplicate of the one we already have before uploading. As you can see, the page for Sonatas and Partitas for Solo Violin, BWV 1001-1006 already has files for the Bach Gesellschaft score. While we're OK with an alternate scan, we've no need of a duplicate file. Thanks, Carolus 22:24, 7 April 2009 (EDT) (IMSLP Copyright Admin)