Nice work. Thanks-- Snailey (_@/) Talk to Me Email me 03:38, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
The wrong Ullman
Please look here: Talk:Brudens_fråga_(Ullmann,_Viktor). Regards --Dr. 91.41 19:28, 13 November 2010 (UTC)
Linking with CPDL
on IMSLP:Linking_across_projects you write: "It would be nice to link from IMSLP composer category pages to CPDL composer pages, and back. This has been proposed in the CPDL forum at the beginning of April 2007, but up to now nobody at CPDL has been willing to grant us permission to carry out this project. --jujimufu 06:43, 4 July 2007 (EDT)"
But I think this is no longer actual. See: actual discussion. Best wishes --TobisNotenarchiv 15:42, 27 November 2010 (UTC)
Hi, Jujimufu -- I am tagging this, so I need to know if this is meant to be choral voices or solo voices. Thanks, Steltz
- Hey Steltz - it's solo voices, thanks. :) • jujimufu (talk) 09:06, 24 April 2011 (UTC)
- Didn't think about it the first time around, but would you call it a song or a secular chorus (given that there are 8 voices)?
- Secular chorus, I guess. • jujimufu (talk) 22:30, 24 April 2011 (UTC)
Next one -- is the piano and/or electronics in this a solo piano/solo electronics, or are they part of the orchestra? Steltz 15:12, 24 April 2011 (UTC)
- It's a solo piano and orchestra, and the electronics are processing the solo piano material (but the electronics are not soloistic in themselves). BTW, is there a place on IMSLP which has guidelines on tagging? I could tag my own works and take some of the workload off you guys. • jujimufu (talk) 15:14, 24 April 2011 (UTC)
- You would have to join the tagging team, but unless you are going to get involved in tagging generally, then it's probably a waste of your time. Just keep answering the questions!!!! :-)) Steltz 15:18, 24 April 2011 (UTC)
- Well, if there's a kind of reference page which I can look at then that wouldn't be too hard.. I don't have the time to get involved into anything at the moment as I'm on my final year of studies and have tons of things to plan/do/compose/organise/perform, but it'd be nice to get an idea of how things work. • jujimufu (talk) 22:30, 24 April 2011 (UTC)