Hi Konigdernacht! Are you the typesetter of the file you uploaded, or do you have that person's explicit permission to upload it here? Even if it is available free from another site, that does not necessarily mean that it is in the public domain. I'll give you 24 hours to respond. Thanks, KGill talk email 18:58, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- The Italian National Anthem is OK as it was taken from an Italian government ministry page, BTW - I therefore changed the request to apply to the Salieri score Carolus 19:08, 1 May 2010 (UTC) (IMSLP Copyright Admin)
Your user name
Hello Konigdernacht, did you mean 'Königin der Nacht' (Regina della notte)? - Or 'König der Nacht' (Re della notte)? All the best --Ralph Theo Misch 00:27, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
- Ah - there's no 'ö' at your keyboard - sorry.
Hi there! I meant "König der Nacht" but to take the nick functional I've resumed it in Konigdernacht. Nice to meet you
- The pleasure's mine. --Ralph Theo Misch 00:41, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
Hi to you all, administrators! I am misterpapageno, previously misterapapageno and konigdernacht. I would like to have misterapapageno and konigdernacht usernames deleted and for this reason I am uploading again my previously uploaded files. Thanks in advance for help!
- Dear misterpapageno, Why are you uploading duplicate of your files previously uploaded? You can simply change the uploader name to the present one using the "edit" window. If you need to replace a file because you have corrected or updated it, simply click on the file number (usually 5 or 6 digits) and follow the directions to replace the old file. I will go ahead and delete your previous usernames. Best Wishes, Carolus 02:51, 10 October 2011 (UTC) (IMSLP Copyright Admin)
I had many problems. By the way, the new uploads have some corrections! Thanks for help ;)
Dear Misterpapageno, there are some problems with this item. 1. Garcia Lorca was not the composer, but apparently the editor of a collection of Spanish folk songs. 2. The songs were arranged by Emilio de la Torre, who was born in 1925 and apparently is still alive - rending the arrangement in question under copyright worldwide. If this Torre is not the arranger, but you have earlier dates for another "Emilio Torre" please advise. Otherwise, this item must be deleted as a possible copyright violation. Thanks, Carolus 03:10, 10 October 2011 (UTC) (IMSLP Copyright Admin)
I know Lorca was a Spanish Poet, but this collection of Canciones is under his name! In fact in each song there's written "recogidas por FGL" that is "gathered by FGL". I don't know about this Emilio Torres. FGL was murdered in 1936, so this Emilio de Torre woul have been 11; but unvortunately I have no notes about him, so if you better retain to cancel it, no problem!
- There apparently was another Emilio de Torre active as early as the 1920s. I am therefore going to tag it with a C/C/C as we don't have any idea of what his dates are. Probably OK in Canada - maybe not in EU. Carolus 06:00, 11 October 2011 (UTC)