Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
This work is most likely NOT public domain in either Canada and other countries where the term is life+50 years (like China, Japan, Korea and many others worldwide), or the EU and in countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, as this work was first published before 1923 or failed to meet notice or renewal requirements, it is almost certainly public domain in the USA and is therefore hosted on an American server for US residents only.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
London: Novello, 1920. Plate 14748.
This file is public domain in the USA only!
It is not PD in Canada, the EU or elsewhere.
600dpi, high quality
Sheet Music Plus:
||Fifteen Pieces for Organ Founded on Antiphons (original title)
||15 Versets pour les Vêpres du Commun des Fêtes de la Sainte Vierge (french version)
- Antiphon 1: While the King Sitteth at His Table
- Antiphon 2: His Left Hand Is Under My Head, and His Right Hand Doth Embrace Me
- Antiphon 3: I am Black but Comely, O Ye Daughters of Jerusalem
- Antiphon 4: Lo, the Winter is Past
- Antiphon 5: How Fair and How Pleasant Art Thou
- Ave Maris Stella 1: When the Salutation Gabriel Had Spoken
- Ave Maris Stella 2: Jesus Tender Mother, Make Thy Supplication
- Ave Maris Stella 3: So Now as We Journey, Aid Our Weak Endeavor
- Ave Maris Stella 4: Amen (Finale)
- Magnificat 1: My Soul Doth Magnify the Lord
- Magnificat 2: For Behold from Henceforth All Generations Shall Call Me Blessed
- Magnificat 3: And His Mercy Is on Them That Fear Him Throughout All Generations
- Magnificat 4: He Hath Put Down the Mighty from Their Seat (Cantilena)
- Magnificat 5: He Remembring His Mercy Hath Holpen His Servant Israel
- Magnificat 6: Gloria (Finale)
|Year/Date of Composition
||Early 20th century