Fanny and Louis Verger-Durdilly founded this Parisian publishing, engraving and printing firm in 1878. It was taken over by Ch. Hayet in 1908 and closed in 1922.
Sometimes known as just Durdilly (in e.g. the Bibliographie de la France, library catalogs,...)
Standard (V.D. & Cie.) plates.)
|1166||Beliczay||Feuillet d'album, Op.44||1889|
Hayet's plate numbers appear in the following formats: C. #### H. Date in italics are estimated.