Since this work was first published after 1922 with the prescribed copyright notice, it is unlikely that this work is public domain in the USA. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), the EU, and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years or less.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Arrangements and Transcriptions
For Violin and Piano
|Year/Date of Composition
||Violin and Orchestra
- Solo - violin
- 2 flutes (both also piccolo), 2 oboes (2nd also English horn),
- 3 clarinets (1 and 3 in B♭, 2nd in A) (3rd also alto saxophone (E♭))
bass clarinet (B♭), 2 bassoons, contrabassoon
- 4 horns (F), 2 trumpets (C), 2 trombones (tenor, bass), contrabass-tuba
- timpani, percussion, harp; strings (string quintet)
- (bass drum, cymbals, side drum, tam-tam (low), gong (high), triangle)
Note the reference to J.S. Bach's chorale 'Es ist genug; so nimm, Herr'