Scores and Parts
||Mainz: Schott, n.d. Plate 30759.
||From the uploader's family library. A much worn volume identified by the uploader's daughter on an inside cover. The cover pages have been color scanned in their current state.
||Collection des Succès pour Violon et Piano
- Lalo: Concerto russe, Op.29, II. Lento, 1912.
- Dussek: Menuet (arr. Willy Burmester), 1909.
- François Schubert: L'Abeille, Op.13 No.9 (ed. August Wilhelmj), 1909.
- Sammartini: Canto amoroso (free arr. Mischa Elman), 1910 (removed from the collection and added separately to the U.S. server)
- Gossec: Gavotte (arr. Alfred Moffat), 1910.
- Wagner: Walther's Prize Song from Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg (arr. August Wilhelmj)
- Drdla: Canzonetta, Op.67, 1909.
- Nevin: Narcissus, Op.13 No.4 (arr. Carl Erben), 1912.
- Wieniawski: Obertass, Op.19 No.1 (ed. Wilhelmj), 1909.
- Wieniawski: Le menetrier, Op.19 No.2 (ed. Wilhelmj), 1909.
||Violin & Piano
This volume is a selection from the series Die Goldene Geige already on IMSLP in 3 Volumes by the same publisher. It was printed in Germany but published in France (Editions Schott Max Eschig) at an uncertain date (ca. 1922).