||Cambridge: John Clay, M.A.
||Cambridge: The University Press, 1912.
||Voice Training for Choirs and Schools
||Rootham, Cyril Bradley
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
||13 (Preface, 12 chapters)
- I. Value of vocal training for boys and girls
- II. Treatment of the young voice
- III. The teacher and his qualifications
- IV. Formation of a church choir or school chorus
- V. Procedure in the practice-room
- VI. Production of tone
- VII. Expression
- VIII. Singing out of tune
- IX. The approach of puberty
- X. Selection of music
- XI. Exercises
- XII. Appendix
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1912 – Cambridge: The University Press
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century
An "amplification of a paper on choir-boy training read by invitation before the International Congress of Musicians in London (May, 1911)." (Preface, October 1912)