||Vienna: Josef Eberle & Co.
||Zagreb: Lav. Hartmana, n.d. Plate K. & D. 7.
||Original images: mixture of 200 and 400dpi color tif files (from pdf)|
Re-sampled to 600dpi, converted to black and white, and set uniform margins.
||Hrvatske Skladbe za glasovir|
Compositions croate pour piano-solo
- Koncertno Kolo, Op.635 (composed 1889)
- Chorus of Harvesters from the opera Lizinka, Op.453 (composed 1873)
- Lizinka's Mazurka from the opera Lizinka, Op.453
- Song of Mislav from the opera Mislav, Op.246 (composed 1870)
- Song of Liškov from the opera Mislav, Op.246
- Rendez-vous of Zlatka and Janko from the opera Zlatka, Op.561 (composed 1884)
- Janko's recitation and toast to the night watch from the opera Zlatka, Op.561
- Funeral March from the opera Ban Leget, Op.300 (composed 1872)
- Beggars' Chorus from the opera Pan Tvardovski, Op.447 (composed 1880)
- Mazurka from the opera Gospodje i Husari, Op.599 (composed 1886)
- Satirical Chorus (?) from the pastorale Dubravka, Op.599 (composed 1888)
- Largo for Bass and Chorus from the grand cantata Iztočna zora, Op.218 (1868)
- San ljubavi/Songe d'amour (Valse), Op.373 (composed 1875)
||1889 (not earlier than)
||Croatian (text of vocal works included with transcriptions)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
Could this be the same as Hofmeister's Monatsbericht (1890), p.489?