||Three Cantatas and Three Songs for a voice and instruments
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
- As in a pensive form Myrtilla sat (has 3 sections. F major)
- As Delia (blest with ev'ry grace) (4 sections)
- Long had fair Delia slighted Damon's love (6 sections) - violin; oboe or flute)
- I feel new passions rise
- Love has possessed my heart
- Immortal goddess, heav'nly fair
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||high voice, various instruments (mainly unspecified treble instrument), continuo
||RISM 000112549 (description of copy (1790s?) by Charlotte Clive of first cantata at the library of the University of Texas, Austin)