Arrangements and Transcriptions
For Piano (Busoni)
||5 Minuets with 6 Trios and 5 German Dances with 7 Trios and Coda
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||D.89 (5 German Dances, formerly D.90)
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||10 minuets, 13 trios, coda
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||2 violins, viola, cello
The "5 German Dances with 7 Trios and Coda" were originally assigned to D.90. As per both the Deutsch Catalogue and the Neue Schubert-Ausgabe, these now belong to D.89.
|Schubert String Quartets
- String Quartet No.1 in G minor/B-flat major, D.18
- String Quartet No.2 in C major, D.32
- String Quartet No.3 in B-flat major, D.36
- String Quartet No.4 in C major, D.46
- String Quartet No.5 in B-flat major, D.68
- String Quartet No.6 in D major, D.74
- String Quartet No.7 in D major, D.94
- String Quartet No.8 in B-flat major, D.112
- String Quartet No.9 in G minor, D.173
- String Quartet No.10 in E-flat major, D.87