||Eighteenth Century Music
||Eighteenth century music; short pieces, by Wilhelm Friedemann Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, Johann Christoph Friedrich Bach
||Weston, Annie T.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
||12 pieces 2 volumes
- Minuet in E flat- W. F Bach
- Minuet in F major- C. P. E Bach
- Minuet in F minor- C. P. E Bach
- Melody in F major- C. P. E Bach
- 2 Minuets in D major- J. C. F Bach
- Allegro in C minor- C. P. E Bach
- Allegretto in C minor- C. P. E Bach
- Allegretto in D major - C. P. E Bach
- Minuet in G major- C. P. E Bach
- Presto in E flat - C. P. E Bach
- Minuet in E major - C. P. E Bach
- Allegro in A major- C. P. E Bach
||1919 – London: J. & W. Chester, Ltd.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century
If we know the origins of these works in other (or possibly other-named works- e.g. a Presto here might be a finale of a Keyboard Sonata there...) by these composers (e.g. CPE Bach) have we uploaded these editions to the appropriate workpages (with modern catalogue numbers for usefulness, etc.?)