This page is marked for cleanup because entries need to be standardized to match other work lists and formatting needs to be cleaned up.
- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see
A list of works in the composer category that are not included here can be found on this page.
Please consult the manual of style for creating composer work lists.
Works with Opus Number
- Berceuse slave. Also for orchestra
- Humoresque (published 1893)
- Op.5 - 3 Morceaux for piano (Berlin: Bote & Bock, 1894).
- Cracoviak. Danse polonaise
- Nocturne (E♭ major)
- Moment fugitif
- Op.6 - 3 Pièces for violin with piano accompaniment (Berlin: Ries & Erler, 1893).
- Rêverie (D major)
- Musette (E♭ major)
- Souvenir (G major)
Works without Opus Number