||Doris Finke-Hecklinger (1935-2001)|
Werner Aderhold (b. 1937)
||Neue Schubert-Ausgabe, Serie VI, |
Band 9: Tänze für mehrere Instrumente [NSA VI/9] (pp.46-47)
Kassel: Bärenreiter-Verlag, 1991 (1992). Plate BA 5534.
This “urtext” or “scholarly” (scientific) edition was published at least 25 years ago in Germany and thus is public domain in its country of origin. Such editions are also public domain in Canada because they fail to meet the minimum ‘threshold of originality’ to qualify for copyright as an ‘adaptation’. It may not be public domain elsewhere, however. More information about this can be found here.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Arrangements and Transcriptions
For Piano (Busoni)
||5 Minuets with 6 Trios and 5 German Dances with 7 Trios and Coda
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||D.89 (5 German Dances, formerly D.90)
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||10 minuets, 13 trios, coda
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1813 November 19
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||2 violins, viola, cello
The "5 German Dances with 7 Trios and Coda" were originally assigned to D.90. As per both the Deutsch Catalogue and the Neue Schubert-Ausgabe, these now belong to D.89.
|Schubert String Quartets
- String Quartet (No.1) in G minor/B-flat major, D.18
- String Quartet (No.2) in C major, D.32
- String Quartet (No.3) in B-flat major, D.36
- String Quartet (No.4) in C major, D.46
- String Quartet (No.5) in B-flat major, D.68
- String Quartet (No.6) in D major, D.74
- String Quartet (No.10) in E-flat major, D.87 (Op.posth.125 No.1)
- String Quartet (No.7) in D major, D.94
- String Quartet (No.8) in B-flat major, D.112 (Op.posth.168)
- String Quartet (No.9) in G minor, D.173
- String Quartet (No.11) in E major, D.353 (Op.posth.125 No.2)
- String Quartet (No.12) in C minor, D.703 (Quartettsatz)
- String Quartet (No.13) in A minor, D.804 (Op.29) (Rosamunde)
- String Quartet (No.14) in D minor, D.810 (Death and the Maiden)
- String Quartet (No.15) in G major, D.887 (Op.posth.161)