||Piano Sonata No.11 in F minor
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
I. Allegro (F minor)
II. Adagio, D.505 (D♭ major)
III. Scherzo: Allegretto (E major)
IV. Allegro (F minor)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1897 – Franz Schubert's Werke, Breitkopf & Härtel
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
The second movement is the Adagio in D-flat major, D.505, according to Ferdinand Schubert's thematic catalogue.
|Schubert Piano Sonatas
- Sonata No.9 in B major, D.575 (Op.posth.147)
- Sonata No.10 in C major, D.613 (unfinished)
- Sonata No.11 in F minor, D.625 (unfinished)
- Sonata No.12 in C♯ minor, D.655 (fragment of movt. I)
- Sonata No.13 in A major, D.664 (Op.posth.120)
- Sonata in E minor, D.769a (fragment of movt. I)
- Sonata No.14 in A minor, D.784 (Op.posth.143)
- Sonata No.15 in C major, D.840 ("Reliquie") (unfinished)
- Sonata No.16 in A minor, D.845 (Op.42)
- Sonata No.17 in D major, D.850 (Op.53) ("Gasteiner")
- Sonata No.18 in G major, D.894 (Op.78) ("Fantasie")
- Sonata No.19 in C minor, D.958
- Sonata No.20 in A major, D.959
- Sonata No.21 in B♭ major, D.960