||Plantation melodies old and new
||Burleigh, Harry Thacker
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
- I doan' want fu' t' stay hyeah no longah (Tune: Danville Chariot) (R.E. Phillips)
- Ma Lawd's a-writin' down time (Tune: He sees all you do) (R.E. Phillips)
- When de Debble comes 'round (Tune: You shall have er new hidin'-place dat day) (R.E. Phillips)
- De black-bird an' de crow (Tune: We will go er-pickin' up cohn (R.E. Phillips)
- My Merlindy Brown (James Edwin Campbell)
- Negro lullaby (James Edwin Campbell)
- An Ante-Bellum Sermon (Tune: Joshua fit de battl' ob Jericho) (Paul Laurence Dunbar)
||Possibly public domain in EU and other 70 pma territories.|This item, public domain in its country of origin, is possibly likewise public domain in the EU due to the EU's implementation of Rule of the Shorter Term for non-EU works. This EU ruling might be superseded by bilateral treaties still in force between some EU countries and countries outside the EU (notably the USA).
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century