Scores and Parts
||Ludwig Finscher (b.1930)
||Neue Mozart-Ausgabe, Serie VIII, Werkgruppe 20,|
Abteilung 1: Streichquartette, Band 2 [NMA VIII/20] (pp.85-110)
Kassel: Bärenreiter-Verlag, 1962. Plate BA 4530.
This “urtext” or “scholarly” (scientific) edition was published at least 25 years ago in Germany and thus is public domain in its country of origin. Such editions are also public domain in Canada because they fail to meet the minimum ‘threshold of originality’ to qualify for copyright as an ‘adaptation’. It may not be public domain elsewhere, however. More information about this can be found here.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||scan: score scanned at 600dpi (High Quality Scanning)
Arrangements and Transcriptions
For 2 Pianos (Drillon)
For Piano 4 hands (Ulrich and Wittmann)
For Piano solo (Wagner)
||String Quartet No.16
||Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||K.428 ; K⁶.421b ; Op.10 No.4
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Allegro non troppo
- Andante con moto
- Menuetto and Trio. Allegro
- Allegro vivace
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||2 violins, viola, cello
|String Quartets by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- String Quartet No.1 in G major, K.80/73f
- String Quartet No.2 in D major, K.155/134a
- String Quartet No.3 in G major, K.156/134b
- String Quartet No.4 in C major, K.157
- String Quartet No.5 in F major, K.158
- String Quartet No.6 in B-flat major, K.159
- String Quartet No.7 in E-flat major, K.160/159a
- String Quartet No.8 in F major, K.168
- String Quartet No.9 in A major, K.169
- String Quartet No.10 in C major, K.170
- String Quartet No.11 in E-flat major, K.171
- String Quartet No.12 in B-flat major, K.172
- String Quartet No.13 in D minor, K.173
|6 String Quartets, Op.10, dedicated to Joseph Haydn
|3 "Prussian" Quartets