Paul Waldersee (1831–1906)
||Mozarts Werke, Serie XXIV:|
Supplemente, Bd.2, No.56 (pp.6-21)
Leipzig: Breitkopf & Härtel, 1888. Plate W.A.M. 98.
||Mixture of 330dpi grayscale jpgs and 600dpi black and white png files. Re-sampled to 600dpi, converted to b/w, set uniform margins.
||Re-typeset from mordecad's videos on YouTube with scrolling score and synthesized audio (see below). These versions were most likely re-typeset from a copy of the original Breitkopf & Härtel edition. There are some errors and I have done some minor editing, amending several wrong notes according to what seemed to fit best and removing several ties in unusual places. The largest change is that the last movement, originally 2/4 with triplets throughout, has been changed to 6/8 for easier reading.|
Now that the actual Breitkopf & Härtel score is available, it is clear now that this score is not completely correct in all details. I apologise for this and hope to provide a correct typeset at some point (though I cannot promise when I will have enough time to do that).
- Synthesized performance by mordecad (YouTube)
- I. Allegro
- II. Andante
- III. Menuetto
- IV. Presto
||Symphony No.56 in F major
||Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1888 - Leipzig: Breitkopf und Härtel
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
- 3 oboes, 2 horns (F), strings
|Symphonies by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Symphony No.1 in E-flat major, K.16
- Symphony No.2 in B-flat major, K.17/Anh.C 11.02
- Symphony No.3 in E-flat major, K.18/Anh.A 51
- Symphony No.4 in D major, K.19
- Symphony No.5 in B-flat major, K.22
- Symphony No.6 in F major, K.43
- Symphony No.7 in D major, K.45
- Symphony No.8 in D major, K.48
- Symphony No.9 in C major, K.73/75a
- Symphony No.10 in G major, K.74
- Symphony No.11 in D major, K.84/73q (doubtful)
- Symphony No.12 in G major, K.110/75b
- Symphony No.13 in F major, K.112
- Symphony No.14 in A major, K.114
- Symphony No.15 in G major, K.124
- Symphony No.16 in C major, K.128
- Symphony No.17 in G major, K.129
- Symphony No.18 in F major, K.130
- Symphony No.19 in E-flat major, K.132
- Symphony No.20 in D major, K.133
- Symphony No.21 in A major, K.134
- Symphony No.22 in C major, K.162
- Symphony No.23 in D major, K.181/162b
- Symphony No.24 in B-flat major, K.182/173dA
- Symphony No.25 in G minor, K.183/173dB
- Symphony No.26 in E-flat major, K.184/161a
- Symphony No.27 in G major, K.199/161b
- Symphony No.28 in C major, K.200/189k
- Symphony No.29 in A major, K.201/186a
- Symphony No.30 in D major, K.202/186b
- Symphony No.31 in D major, K.297/300a 'Paris'
- Symphony No.32 in G major, K.318
- Symphony No.33 in B-flat major, K.319
- Symphony No.34 in C major, K.338
- Symphony No.35 in D major, K.385 'Haffner'
- Symphony No.36 in C major, K.425 'Linz'
- Symphony No.37 in G major, K.444/425a
(M. Haydn, intro. by Mozart)
- Symphony No.38 in D major, K.504 'Prague'
- Symphony No.39 in E-flat major, K.543
- Symphony No.40 in G minor, K.550
- Symphony No.41 in C major, K.551 'Jupiter'
- Symphony No.42 in F major, K.75 (doubtful)
- Symphony No.43 in F major, K.76/42a (doubtful)
- Symphony No.44 in D major, K.81/73l (doubtful)
- Symphony No.45 in D major, K.95/73n (doubtful)
- Symphony No.46 in C major, K.96/111b (doubtful)
- Symphony No.47 in D major, K.97/73m (doubtful)
- Symphony No.48 in D major, K.120/111a
- Symphony No.50 in D major, K.161/141a
- Symphony No.51 in D major, K.121/207a
- Symphony No.52 in C major, K.102/213c
- Symphony No.54 in B-flat major, K.Anh.216/Anh.C 11.03 (doubtful)
- Symphony No.55 in B-flat major, K.Anh.214/45b (doubtful)
- Symphony No.56 in F major, K.98/Anh.C 11.04 (doubtful)
- Symphony in A minor, K.Anh.220/16a 'Odense' (doubtful)
- Symphony in F major, K.Anh.223/19a
- Symphony in G major, K.Anh.221/45a 'Old Lambach'